Lefkes ( Paros ) is built at the center of the island, at an altitude of 250 meters and 11 kilometers from Parikia. It is a beautiful village built into the slopes of the mountain. Located in a region of infinite natural beauty, with the combination of nature and traditional Cycladic elements, Lefkes exudes a special charm. The village was established in the 16th century by refugees who came to the island from Crete and the Peloponnese. A major attraction is the Byzantine trail, joining Lefkes with Prodromos. It was built 1000 years ago and is paved with marble slabs. This walk brings visitors into direct contact with the land and the flora and fauna of Paros. It is a suitable base for visitors seeking peace and tranquility, and there are several hotels and lodgings available in the village.